Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Thai Kitchen, Eastwood Mall Quezon City

We were supposed to eat at Craving's at Eastwood mall but when we got there, it's already closed (not in service/operational).  We went to the ground floor and immediately saw My Thai Kitchen and decided to give it a try. 



The picture (and the name or description) of this Spicy Deep Fried Crispy Catfish and Green Mango Salad got us interested in the dish.  We ordered this for our appetizer.  Sadly, this did not meet my expectation.  It's oily and it tasted like it was fried from a cooking oil that has been used several times.  It's also not spicy so I think they should remove that word from the dish's name or description.  Aside from the fried crispy catfish and green mango, it also came with peanuts.



We also ordered Thai Fish Cake.  It's tasted ok.  The sauce that came with it tasted good and maybe the life of the dish.



For our main dish, we ordered beef curry.  We asked the waiter's recommendation if green or red curry and she said that for her, red curry tastes better.  This did not disappoint.  Really very delicious.  I was not planning to eat rice but because it's delicious I ended up eating more rice.  It's very tasty but not very spicy.  The beef is also very tender.  Happy tummy for this =)



For me, Pad Thai is a must!  I fell in love with it when I first tasted it when I was in Phoenix, Arizona.  I've been in search for the perfect Pad Thai, here in Manila but can't find it.  This Pad Thai is actually called Pad See Ew.  It's delicious and I was quite satisfied.  Though, I can't still say it's the same delicious Pad Thai that I've been looking for. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment