Friday, March 20, 2015

Pico de Loro - Dining at Lagoa

While waiting for our room, we decided to have lunch at Lagoa, one of the available restaurants for the hotel guests, members and member's guests.


Dining with a pool view.


Beautiful blue skies and pool view if you chose to dine outside, alfresco. 

Right across Lagoa, you'll get to see the pool, lake/lagoon and condominiums.


Back to the food, we we're given a plate of nuts while waiting for our orders.


We ordered this roast beef because of the very attractive description in the menu.  It was described that the beef was roasted for 4 hours so we were expecting the meat to be very tender.  Unfotunately, the meat wasn't that tender though taste-wise it was good.  It would also be nice if there's a little bit more of the gravy or sauce.


My friend wanted to eat fish and avoid meat since it was Friday so she ordered this Fish (Bangus Belly) Bistek.  Anyways, we ended up sharing everything so in the end, she ate meat too (lol).


Decided to order Phad Thai too.  Unfotunately, I didn't like it.  
It was too sweet and less spicy and less peanuts.


If you are a hotel guest, you will have your breakfast buffet at the Lagoa restaurant.  Breakfast starts at 6am until 10am.  I wish I was able to take pictures of the food at the buffet table.  Anyways, I only had this for breakfast and felt full already.  So even if I wanted to eat more, there's really no room for it :(


After my pancake, bacon and eggs plate, I just had a plate of fruits, hoping that it will lessen the bloated feeling.  I just wished we had more time so I had taken advantage of the buffet breakfast hehe.  I love buffet breakfasts when on vacations like this!













No comments:

Post a Comment