Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pico de Loro - Pico Sands Hotel

It was a tradition for my friends and I to travel on our birthday.  It started in 2003, when we first had our vacation in Puerto Princesa, Palawan on our birthday.  Since then, we made it a point to travel every year to a new destination.  Although, there were years when we either weren't on vacation on the exact days of our birthdays or we didn't get to travel, the tradition lives on. :)

This year, we decided to have an overnight stay at Pico de Loro in Nasugbu Batangas.

This is actually my second time in Pico de Loro.  My first time was in June 2013 with my family.  I organized it when my sister and her family went home from the US.  But that time, we rented a condominium unit of a Pico de Loro member so we were declared as guests of a member.

Last Friday, my second time, we stayed at the hotel, the Pico Sands Hotel.

Entrance and lobby of the Pico Sands Hotel

While waiting for our room.  
We arrived at around 12:30 but check in time is at 2:00pm.  We ate lunch first at Lagoa restaurant but when came back at the lobby at past 2:00pm, our room was not ready yet.  We waited for a few more minutes until around past 2:30pm we were given our room.

Our room at 612 with 2 queen size beds.

The room was quite plain.  Was maybe expecting a little bit more because it's quite expensive to stay for a night here.  There was an LCD or LED TV, a working table and a terrace.

Full length mirror and a cabinet.  There was a mini pantry where you can have hot water for tea or coffee.  The room was quite spacious though but really plain hehe.

The bathroom was also plain.  Contains just the basic lavatory, toilet and shower with towels and toiletries.  I like the shower though because the on/off switch or whatever you call it is located right when you about to enter the shower and not under the shower.  That means you can turn it on and not get wet :P  Too bad, wasn't able to take a picture of it.  Not sure if I described it enough for you to be able to get what I mean :p


Mountain view.  The less expensive view.  The more expensive view is the lake or lagoon view :p


That's me while waiting for my bathroom turn to change :p









No comments:

Post a Comment