Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Carmen's Best Ice Cream

I've been hearing about how good is Carmen's Best Ice Cream.  Celebrities are raving about it in their instagram posts.  It's not readily available in groceries that's why I got surprised when I saw it in Robinson's while doing my grocery.  I didn't mind the price and just grabbed one.  I also didn't take time to choose what flavor since someone's taking her time in choosing the flavor and I was in a hurry and have no time to wait for her to finish and go thru the other flavors.  Anyways, I got the Cookie Dough flavor for P370.00.


I got curious why Carmen's Best Ice Cream is expensive so I checked on the label.  Surely, there was a description on what this ice cream is made of or maybe a justification for the price for this kind of quality :)


When I first tasted it, I thought it's not much difference from the other ice creams available in groceries.  Maybe, it's because it's rock hard when I first tasted it.  The second time I ate it, I let it melt just a little then I got to appreciate the silky,smooth and creamy taste from the description.  I'm convinced that this is above quality ice cream.  Not very sweet and you'll believe it's really made of fresh milk because of the smooth and creamy texture =)


I also checked their website at - http://www.carmensbest.com/

Best Sellers - Salted Caramel, Butter Pecan, Malted Milk, Brazillian Coffee


Interesting flavor - He's Not Worth It =)  Women eat ice cream when they are brokenhearted.  This is a good reminder while eating a delicious ice cream.  I think they should create more flavors like this.  Filipinos love "hugot" lines and it would be perfect to associate it in ice cream. =)

If I were to create similar flavor I would have "Single and Fab" flavor, "I'm Sexy and I know it", "Better than Sex" - though this one has been used many times already. :D :D :D


No comments:

Post a Comment