Friday, May 29, 2015

Bigoli Pizza and Pasta, Eastwood City

This blog has been getting a lot of views on my "Bigoli, Breakfast Buffet" post.  So I decided to eat there alone for dinner just to have this post hehe.

Here's a sample of their a la carte. 

While waiting for my order, they served free garlic sticks.  Even if it's for free, it tasted good.  It's the same garlic stick that comes with my pasta.




I wanted to order Fettuccine Alfredo then I was asked if I want the one that comes with Pepperoni pizza.  I thought, why not, I think I'm hungry and deserves this big meal =)  This is a good deal for only P170.00.



While mixing my Fettuccine Alfredo, it went a little dry so I wasn't happy about that.  But then, I remembered that they gave me my Parmesan cheese which is really great because I can put as many cheese as I want on my pasta.  That's the time I really enjoyed my meal hehe =)




No comments:

Post a Comment