Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Breakfast at Antonio's, Tagaytay

Got a lot of catching up to do when it comes to updating this blog.  I've been wandering around lately so I got a lot to share.

For the meantime, I'm sharing with you our food in Breakfast at Antonio's in Tagaytay.  This was my second dining experience at Breakfast at Antonio's.  So far, it never disappoints =)

We went here early afternoon on our way home from Pico de Loro.  I was not that hungry yet since we had late buffet breakfast at Pico de Loro so I decided to order a light meal.  Of course, you'll never go wrong with pasta.

Spaghetti Vongole - I actually asked the waiter what is Spaghetti Vongole.  He explained that it's an oil based pasta with clams.  I hesitated for a while since I'm not a seafood lover but later on I rejoiced because I loved it.  Very tasty and yummy =)



Best paired with coke!  Aaaah refreshing and goes well with pasta =)



My friend ordered corned beef.  But of course, it's not your ordinary corned beef.  This was actually the same food she ordered when we first ate here.  So I guess, it's that yummy =)



My other friend ordered a sandwich.  Sorry, I forgot what sandwich is this. =(



I wasn't able to have a copy of our picture when we were there but here's my solo pic when we ate there for the first time in Dec. 2013.  It was before lunch and I ordered Eggs benedict.  I was a happy first timer then =)





No comments:

Post a Comment