Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lee Minho's Kyochon Fried Chicken, Eastwood City

Kyochon is the newly opened South Korean fried chicken restaurant in Eastwood City, Libis Quezon City.  Well maybe, Lee Minho is what's drawing people to eat here more than the fried chicken lol.
While dining, I can't help but wonder if he owns this restaurant or just an endorser.  Of course, I googled it now and learned that he is just an ambassador for the food brand. =)


Sorry for the blurred photo of the fried chicken.  We ordered the Combo meal for 2 which consists of 10 fried chicken wings, 2 cups of rice, 2 pepsi product drinks, and salad.  This combo meal for 2 is P549.00 or P274.5 each if you split the payment to 2.


We ordered the orginal or non spicy flavor because we we're informed that the spicy flavor is really really really hot.  The chicken tasted good but can't really find any other way to describe it hehe.
Again, there is nothing special but it's good enough.

The salad is really nice because the vegetables were fresh with just the right amount of dressing.

The waitress also suggested if we want to order potato wedges since waiting time for our meal is around 15 to 20 minuttes.  Potato wedges is P150.00.


I actually got disappointed with the serving size of the 10 pieces chicken.  I was probably expecting full wings but turned out it's really just 5 pieces because the wings were cut into 2.  But come to think of it for P549 or P274.50 each, it's already a good deal since it already includes rice, salad and drinks.

I'm not really a big fan of rice so maybe next time I eat here, I'll just order chicken and some light side dish so I can really enjoy the chicken.  I also want to try the spicy flavor since I got curious how hot it is lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment