Friday, June 26, 2015

Cafe Shibuya, UP Town Center

We went here, at Cafe Shibuya, because we were looking for a place where we can stay longer so we can plan our Bali trip.

Oh yeah, I have an upcoming trip to Bali Indonesia this July and I haven't even shared my South Korea Trip last April and my Oslob-Moalboal Cebu adventure last May. :(

This blog has instantly became a food trip blog instead of a travel and food trip blog hehe.  It's easier to post food trips since pictures are from my phone only and it requires less or no effort to put on some text lol.  Anyways, hopefully, soon or sooner, I'll find time to share my wonderful travel experiences here :)


Now, back to Cafe Shibuya.  First impression when I heard the restaurant name Cafe Shibuya is that they are offering Japanese food simply because Shibuya is the famous area in Japan.  I forgot that it's also a cafe though. :p


I can't really say much about the food since we really went here to use their place and not really to enjoy their food hehe.  Was suppose to order nachos, something light, because we just had rice and dessert on another restos.  Too bad, it was not available that time :(  I ended up ordering Fish and Chips.  The fish tasted like one of the frozen products we buy in groceries.  The dip wasn't that tasty as well.  Or maybe I'm just like my food tasty :p


My friend on the other hand, was really planning to try the toasted bread with ice cream.  I think they are known for this food.  I find it weird and not appetizing at all lol.  My friend said that the concept of this food is similar to the dirty ice cream and bread we buy in the streets, pinoy style.  I guess, even as a kid, I didn't eat ice cream with bread.  I just don't find it "bagay" hehehe. 


Here's a candid shot taken by my friend over light food, light planning and a lot of conversation and laughter at Cafe Shibuya :)







No comments:

Post a Comment