Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pinoy's Comfort Food - Recovery Food, U.P. Town Center

We heard that Recovery Food was from the same people or group behind the famous Mamou so that's one of the reasons we went here to eat.  Their menu is really just very basic and almost boring.  I guess, that's the concept of the restaurant, choices of rice bowls, Filipino's comfort food.


Their best sellers are S.S.T (Spicy, Sweet Tuyo) and Happy Beef Rice.  
I would have wanted to try their S.S.T. but I ordered Alfonsorizo instead.  

Yeah, sometimes in life, even if we wanted something we ended up choosing something else.
(lol - whogoat?)  

Well, actually, I ordered Alfonsorizo instead of S.S.T because I just had spanish sardines the night before and ate it again for breakfast. :p


My friend ordered the other best seller - Happy Beef Rice.  She kept adding vinegar, soy sauce and hot sauce because it tasted dull.  Actually, my Alfonsorizo didn't tastes so great as well :(

The good thing though is that it is not expensive.  Single order of rice bowl ranges from P160.00 to P195.00.  Happy Beef Rice and Alfonsorizo are both P160.00

No comments:

Post a Comment